Giving Hope To Mothers In Despair
Giving Hope to Mothers in Dispair
Dealing with strong-willed and entitled children can be quite draining, stressful and really impact a mother’s heart. Setting clear boundaries may be one piece of the puzzle.
The second piece is letting go of the guilt and self-blame, especially when we tried our very best. Perhaps there are still lingering thoughts of ‘I should’ve been a better mom!’ or ‘What did I do wrong?’ on our minds. If that is you, please consider daily self-care, prayers, meditation, and anything that helps to reset your racing thoughts.
Read, recite, and remember all the positive declarations that resonate with you in this module so that when you have a tough day, you will have some tools to replace your negative thoughts immediately.
This module includes 25 powerful declarations
Who will this benefit?
- A mom who is at her wit’s end and needs encouragement.
- A mom who feels guilty even though she tried everything possible.
- A mom who needs the hope that things can change for the better.
- A mom who is too embarrassed to share with others what she is going through.
- A mom who is emotionally and mentally drained and needs a shift in her mindset.
- A mom who seeks support with daily self-care tools and techniques.
- A single mom whose plate is full and needs to hear positive and uplifting words.
*This is an instant digital pdf download with immediate access upon purchase.